You are entering into a legally binding contract. Below is a summary of your obligations, but this in no way limits the Terms and Conditions which are available on the East Coast Angling website [link].
By making this booking, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- If you book more than 60 days out, you must pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost. The balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to the start date.
- If you book less than 60 days out, you must pay the full tour cost upfront.
- We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance upon making your booking.
- All trip deposits paid are non-refundable once received by ECA.
- If a trip is canceled by ECA due to unforeseen circumstances, The following will apply:
– ECA will issue you a credit note for your deposit, which will be valid for 12 months from your trip date. This credit note can be used towards any ECA trip during this time.
– After 12 months if your trip is still unable to take place due to unforeseen circumstance, ECA will issue you a credit note of 50% less then your original deposit which will be valid for a further 12 months.
– After 24 months your credit will expire.
- Fishing in the open ocean can be a dangerous activity. You need to follow the rules & directions onboard and we might cancel the tour if you don’t.
- The sea and the weather are unpredictable. ECA will be entitled to make changes to your tour if necessary.
- ECA will supply all fishing gear, bait and tackle which you will require for the Tour.
- You will be responsible for any loss or damage to any equipment caused by negligence, irresponsible behaviour or failure to comply with rules or directions.
- You can supply your own equipment if it is in safe and functioning condition and suitable for the Tour.